1. Auflage 2017,
316 Seiten, Kartoniert, Paperback, Format (B × H): 168 mm x 240 mm, Gewicht: 5508 g
Burmann / Schade / Riley Identity-Based Brand ManagementThis textbook provides a theoretically based and comprehensive overview of the identity-based brand management. The focus is on the design of brand identity as the internal side of a brand and the resulting external brand image amongst buyers and other external audiences. The authors show that the concept of identity-based brand management has proven to be the most efficient management model to make brands a success. Numerous illustrative practicable examples demonstrate its applicability.
- Foundation of identity-based brand management
- The concept of identity-based brand management
- Strategic brand management
- Operational brand management
- Identity-based brand controlling
- Identity-based trademark protection
- International identity-based brand management
Weitere Infos & Material
The foundation of identity-based brand management.- The concept of identity-based brand management.- Strategic brand management.- Operational brand management.- Identity-based brand controlling.- Identity-based trademark protection.- International identity-based brand management.