5. Revised Auflage 2019,
640 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 187 mm x 246 mm, Gewicht: 1219 g
Verlag: Oxford University Press
Jones Introduction to Business LawThe bestselling textbook in this subject area, Introduction to Business Law introduces students to the core legal areas relevant to the world of business and work. Known for its visual approach and engaging writing style, the book features over 90 full colour diagrams to illustrate complex issues, while practical examples and case studies are included throughout to put the law into context.
The book contains a chapter on study skills and revision, guiding business students on how to tackle legal exam questions and how to approach case law and statutes.
At the end of each chapter students can practise applying their knowledge and legal skills by answering sample essay and problem questions.
Digital formats and resources
This edition is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
- The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with functionality tools, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
- The online resources include:
- Multiple choice questions with instant feedback
- Suggested answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Flashcard glossary of key terms
- Exam tips and advice
- Chapter summary documents
- Additional assignment questions
- Group exercises
- Research exercises
Bitte ändern Sie das Passwort