Assets Industry Trends Market Players
644 Seiten, Kartoniert
Verlag: Europe Real Estate Publishers B.V.
Dijkman Europe Real Estate Yearbook 2005The Europe Real Estate Yearbook 2005 places commercial property in a financial context. It seeks to bridge the gap between the world of real estate development and the world of indices. With the aim to create a more transparent market, it presents analyses of European property funds, round table discussions with investors and developers, interviews with industry leaders, Who's Who and a European Index.
- CRE and RICS are Bridging an Ocean
- Hines: 'Follow the markets'
- EPRA goes from strength to strength
- Portrait of architect Mario Botta
- INREV crusading for non-listed transparency
- Man of the Year: Jan Doets, ING Real Estate
- 'UBS about REITS and listed real estate
- Prof. Dr. S. Eijffinger: 'Europe integrates through the backdoor'
- RICS: President Barry Gilbertson about IFRS
- IPD: Rupert Nabarro about 20 years of IPD
- ICSC: serving shopping center professionals
- EPC: interview with Hans Martens
- Round table: Central and Eastern Europe
- Editor's choice: Real Estate Fund for schools in Afghanistan
- An overview of the major real estate developments in Europe
- Industry Trends: the expert opinion
- Financial Pages featuring the 100 biggest listed real estate funds
Bitte ändern Sie das Passwort