Band: 17, 260 Seiten, Kartoniert, Previously published in hardcover, Format (B × H): 155 mm x 235 mm, Gewicht: 415 g
Reihe: Cancer Metastasis - Biology and Treatment
Verlag: Springer Netherlands
Jiang Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing and Cancer Metastasis
Weitere Infos & Material
1. Electric Cell-substrate Impedance Sensing Concept to Commercialisation.
2. Protein Kinase C Isoforms in the Formation of Focal Adhesion Complexes: Investigated by Cell Impedance.
3. ECIS as a tool in the study of metastasis suppressor genes: Epithelial Protein Lost In Neoplasm (EPLIN).
4. Electrical Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing for Measuring Cellular Transformation, Migration, Invasion, and Anticancer Compound Screening.
5. Epithelial-mesenchymal transition and the use of ECIS.
6. Cell Growth and Cell Death Studied by Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing.
7. Tight Junctions in Cancer Metastasis and their investigation using ECIS (Electric Cell-substrate Impedance Sensing).
8. Epithelial wound healing and the effects of cytokines investigated by ECIS.
9. Tumour-endothelial and tumour-mesothelial interactions investigated by impedance sensing based cell analyses.
10. Application of Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing in evaluation of traditional medicine on the cellular functions of gastric and colorecctal cancer cells.
11. Electric cell-substrate impedance sensing as a screening tool for wound healing agents.
12. ECIS, cellular adhesion and migration in keratinocytes. 13. Current and future application of ECIS models to study bone metastasis.