A Problem-Solution Approach
2. Auflage 2016,
361 Seiten, Kartoniert, Paperback, Format (B × H): 178 mm x 254 mm, Gewicht: 7482 g
Kromann PHP and MySQL RecipesGain instant solutions, including countless pieces of useful code that you can copy and paste into your own applications, giving you answers fast and saving you hours of coding time. You can also use this book as a reference to the most important aspects of the latest PHP scripting language, including the vital functions you know and love from previous versions of PHP, as well as the functions introduced in PHP 7.
PHP and MySQL Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach supplies you with complete code for all of the common coding problems you are likely to face when using PHP and MySQL together in your day-to-day web application development. This invaluable guide includes over 200 recipes and covers numerous topics. What you hold in your hands is the answer to all your PHP 7 needs.
Furthermore, this book explains the PHP functionality in detail, including the vastly improved object-oriented capabilities and the new MySQL database extension. PHP and MySQL Recipes will be a useful and welcome companion throughout your career as a web developer, keeping you on the cutting edge of PHP development, ahead of the competition, and giving you all the answers you need, when you need them.
What You'll Learn
- Work with arrays, dates and times, strings, files and directories, and dynamic imaging
- Write regular expressions in PHP
- Use the variables and functions found in PHP
Who This Book Is For
Experienced PHP and MySQL programmers and web developers who have at least some PHP and MySQL programming experience.
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Programmierung | Softwareentwicklung Datenbankprogrammierung MySQL
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Programmierung | Softwareentwicklung Programmier- und Skriptsprachen
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Programmierung | Softwareentwicklung Webprogrammierung
Weitere Infos & Material
1. PHP and MySQL Installation and Configuration2. PHP Objects, Classes and Reflection APIs3. Performing Math Operations4. Working with Arrays5. Dates and Times6. Strings7. Files and Directories8. Dynamic Imaging9. Regular Expressions10. Variables11. Functions12. Web Fundamentals13. Creating and Using Forms14. Markup using XML, RSS, WDDX, SOAP15. Using MySQL Databases and phpMyAdmin16. MySQL Tools and Options17. MySQL Storage Enginess and Data Types18. Using PDO19. Stored Routines20. MySQL Triggers21. MySQL Views22. Database Queries23. Indexes and Searching24. Transactions25. Importing and Exporing Data26. Communicating with Internet ServicesA. Abbreviated MySQL API ReferenceB. SQL Reference