1. Auflage 2019,
184 Seiten, Gebunden, Format (B × H): 242 mm x 162 mm, Gewicht: 410 g
Reihe: Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies
Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Ratten / Dana Diversity and EntrepreneurshipWhilst there has been an increased interest in minorities and their contribution to society, the literature on minorities and under-represented communities is still weak. This edited volume discusses entrepreneurship in the context of minorities and the role they play in society.
The book looks at under-represented communities such as LGBTQ+, disadvantaged, ethnic minority, religious entrepreneurs, medically limited, indigenous, refugees, young/old and other socio-economic segments. It provides a holistic, comprehensive overview of how diversity in entrepreneurship facilitates increased levels of innovation. The book will be amongst the first to take a broad perspective of minority entrepreneurs.
Weitere Infos & Material
1. Diversity in Entrepreneurship (Vanessa Ratten)
2. Minority and Under-represented Communities in Entrepreneurship (Vanessa Ratten)
3. Taking Stock and Moving Forward in Research on Refugee Entrepreneurship: A Systematic Review of the Current Field and Future Research Directions (Solomon Akele Abebe)
4. International Research on Social Entrepreneurship: Looking for an Operational Definition of the Concept (Giorgi Jamburia and Jean-Marie Courrent)
5. Eco-entrepreneurship as a Promising Drive for Financial Performance: A Literature Review (Chandi Wijayasinghe)
6. Female Empowerment through Social Entrepreneurship in Indonesia: A Conceptual Framework (Prameshwara Anggahegari, Gatot Yudoko, Bambang Rudito and Melia Famiola)
7. Competences in Social Business: An Analysis of the Narratives about the Experiences of a Group of Social Entrepreneurs in the State of Alagoas (Ibsen Mateus Bittencourt and Janette Brunstein)
8. Communities, Diversity and Entrepreneurship: Future Trends (Vanessa Ratten)