200 Seiten, Kartoniert, Paperback, Format (B × H): 203 mm x 254 mm, Gewicht: 406 g
Verlag: JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS P LTD
Rogers / Singh / Watkins Aesthetic Series-Hair Transplantation
This book begins with a chapter on consultation and preoperative evaluation, including donor supply, hair calibre and control of hair loss. Further chapters cover instrumentation and anaesthesia, female hair transplantation, medication in hair transplantation, and a final chapter on future trends in hair transplant surgery.
Aesthetic Series - Hair Transplantation also includes practical guidance on establishing the height and shape of the hairline, equipment needed for hairline design, holding solutions and graft creation. Written by Professor Marc R. Avram from the Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, and enhanced by 124 full colour images and illustrations, Aesthetic Series - Hair Transplantation is an essential, up-to-date guide for dermatosurgeons and dermatologists.
- Surgical guide to hair transplantation, written by Marc R. Avram from Weill Cornell Medical College, New York
- Includes chapter on future trends in hair transplant surgery
- 124 full colour images and illustrations
Weitere Infos & Material
- The Consult.
- Pre and Post-Operative Instructions
- Donor Harvesting, Ellipse vs. Follicular Unit Extraction
- Graft Creation/Opening Solution/Hairline Design
- Instrumentation and Anaesthesia for Hair Transplant Surgery
- Female Hair Transplantation
- Corrective Hair Transplant Surgery
- Transplantation with Scarring Alopecia
- Hair Transplantation in Blacks
- Medications in Hair Transplantation
- Future Trends in Hair Transplant Surgery