The End of Business as Usual
1. Auflage 2019,
182 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 156 mm x 234 mm, Gewicht: 376 g
Reihe: Routledge Research in Hospitality
Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Roper Vertical Disintegration in the Corporate Hotel IndustryThis book evaluates how and why vertical disintegration has occurred in the global corporate hotel industry, as it undergoes a structural transformation. It provides a unique insight into the new competitive landscape. Underpinned by academic literature, it includes first-hand accounts from the most eminent senior executives of firms in and around the industry. It provides an in-depth perspective of a modern industrial phenomenon and makes observations as to the profitable way forward for the industry.
This text is an important read for those working, advising and investing in the sector as well as for students, graduates and researchers.
Weitere Infos & Material
2. Episodes of Vertical Disintegration
3. Hotels as a Property Asset Class
4. The Role of Professional Service Firms
5. The Provision of Hotel Management Services
6. Becoming Brand Owners and Managers
7. Separation of Brand from Management: Capabilities as Franchisors
8. Competition in Distribution Channels
9. Consolidation and Substitutes