Translating Research into Practice
1. Auflage 2018,
241 Seiten, Gebunden, Book, Format (B × H): 158 mm x 243 mm, Gewicht: 544 g
Reihe: Pediatric School Psychology
Verlag: Springer, Berlin
Shaw / Jankowska Pediatric Intellectual Disabilities at School
Topics featured in this book include:
- Up-to-date findings on the causes and symptoms of intellectual disability disorders.
- Common medical treatments for children with intellectual disabilities.
- Therapeutic interventions for children with intellectual disabilities.
- Psychoeducational assessment practices for children requiring special education assistance.
- Future directions to support people with intellectual disabilities.
Pediatric Intellectual Disabilities at School is a must-have resource for researchers, graduate students, and other professionals in child and school psychology, psychiatry, social work, special and general education, public health, and counseling.
Weitere Infos & Material
Chapter 1. Introduction and Overview.- Chapter 2. Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis.- Chapter 3. Medical Treatment.- Chapter 4: Impacts on Learning and Development Over Time.- Chapter 5: Bridging the Divide between Health Care Delivery, Family and the Educational Setting.- Chapter 6: Case Management .- Chapter 7: Diagnostic Assessment.- Chapter 8: Educational Interventions and Accommodations.- Chapter 9: Future Directions to Support People with Intellectual Disabilities.