Volume 1: Textbook
2. Auflage 2020,
Band: 8, 137 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 155 mm x 225 mm
Reihe: Neue Praktikerskripten — NPS
Verlag: NWV Verlag
Soucek Space Law EssentialsAcross decades of space exploration and utilisation – from Sputnik to the comet-chasing Rosetta, from Yuri Gagarin to the International Space Station, from state actors to commercialisation, from space exploration to the exploitation of resources, the rise of the multi-billion euro comsat industry and weather satellite forecasting – a rich body of space law has arisen. As space comes to play more of a role in our everyday lives, space law is becoming more relevant than ever.
This book stands apart from existing space law literature. It is the first book that:
• features a collection of exciting space law cases;
• presents a novel didactic approach to space law;
• showcases the variety of legal problems in modern spaceflight;
• allows for a hands-on exposure to space law;
• addresses law students and students in related study programmes;
• supports public outreach.