Using pandas, Requests, and Recurrent
1. Auflage 2018,
117 Seiten, Kartoniert, Book, Format (B × H): 154 mm x 233 mm, Gewicht: 2175 g
Verlag: Springer, Berlin
Humber Personal Finance with Python
In Personal Finance with Python you will learn Python and finance at the same time by creating a profit calculator, a currency converter, an amortization schedule, a budget, a portfolio rebalancer, and a purchase forecaster. Many of the examples use pandas, the main data manipulation tool in Python. Each chapter is hands-on, self-contained, and motivated by fun and interesting examples.
Although this book assumes a minimal familiarity with programming and the Python language, if you don't have any, don't worry. Everything is built up piece-by-piece and the first chapters are conducted at a relaxed pace. You'll need Python 3.6 (or above) and all of the setup details are included.
What You'll Learn - Work with data in pandas
- Calculate Net Present Value and Internal Rate Return
- Query a third-party API with Requests
- Manage secrets
- Build efficient loops
- Parse English sentences with Recurrent
- Work with the YAML file format
- Fetch stock quotes and use Prophet to forecast the future
Who This Book Is For
Anyone interested in Python, personal finance, and/or both! This book is geared towards those who want to manage their money more effectively and to those who just want to learn or improve their Python.
Weitere Infos & Material
0. Introduction 1. Setup 2. Profit 3. Convert 4. Amortize 5. Budget 6. Invest 7. Spend Afterword: Next