From Resilience to Growth
Softcover Nachdruck of the original 1. Auflage 2017,
486 Seiten, Kartoniert, Paperback, Format (B × H): 155 mm x 235 mm, Gewicht: 750 g
Verlag: Springer International Publishing
Douady / Pradier / Goulet Financial Regulation in the EUFinancial regulation has dramatically evolved and strengthened since the crisis on both sides of the Atlantic, with enhanced international coordination through the G-20 and the Financial Stability Board and, at the regional level, a definite contribution from the European Union. However the new regulatory environment has its critics, with many divergent voices arguing that over-regulation has become a root cause of our current economic stagnation.
This book provides a bigger picture view of the impact and future of financial regulation in the EU, exploring the relationship between microeconomic incentives and macroeconomic growth, regulation and financial integration, and the changes required in economic policy to further European integration. Bringing together contributions from law, economics and management science, it offers readers an accessible but rigorous understanding of the current state of play of the regulatory environment, and on the future challenges.
Coverage will include:
• A review of the recent regulatory changes from a legal and economic perspective
• Analysis of how the economic model of financial institutions and entities is impacted by the new frameworks
• How to improve securitization and new instruments under MIFID II
• Issues in the enhanced supervision under delegated acts for AIFMD, CRR-CRD IV and Solvency II
• How long term funding can be supplied in lieu of the non-conventional monetary policies
• A new architecture for a safer and more efficient European financial system
Financial Regulation in the EU provides much needed clarity on the impact of new financial regulation and the future of the economy, and will prove a must have reference for all those working in, researching and affected by these changes.