632 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 188 mm x 226 mm, Gewicht: 1021 g
Verlag: SYNGRESS MEDIA
Horninger The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-433 Prep Kit: Database DesignSQL Server 2008 is the latest update to Microsoft's flagship database management system. This is the largest update since SQL Server 2005, and it brings increased ability to deliver data across more platforms, and thus many different types of devices. New functionality also allows for easy storage and retrieval of digitized images and video. These attributes address the recent explosion in the popularity of web-based video and server and desktop virtualization. The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-433 Prep Kit prepares readers for the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist exam: SQL Server 2008, Database Development. This is a new exam in the SQL Server product family, and is comprised of some objectives from exam 70-431 from SQL Server 2005, and covers new, expanded query capabilities in SQL Server 2008. According to Microsoft: - Exam 70-431 for SQL Server 2005 was passed by over 35,000 people.
- ~ 150,000 people passed a similar exam for SQL Server 2000.
Additionally, this exam is a pre-requisite for those going on to obtain the MCITP: Database Developer 2008:
- Successful candidates for the SQL Server 2005 MCITP ~ 2,500.
- This is The 'Real' Microsoft Exam Prep Kit, and provides the reader with independent and unbiased exam tips and warnings everything they need to know to ensure certification success.
- Authored by Mark Horninger, a nationally recognized leader in SQL Server with over 50 Microsoft certifications to his credit; Mark knows what it takes to successfully navigate Microsoft exams.
Database administrators/developers/programmers seeking to certify in or upgrade their certification to Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Technische Informatik Netzwerk-Hardware
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Programmierung | Softwareentwicklung Datenbankprogrammierung SQL Server/MS SQL
- Mathematik | Informatik EDV | Informatik Programmierung | Softwareentwicklung Microsoft Programmierung .NET Programmierung
Weitere Infos & Material
Chapter 1: New Features in SQL 2008
Chapter 2: Implementing Objects
Chapter 3: Programming Objects
Chapter 4: Using the CLR
Chapter 5: Implementing Error Handling
Chapter 6: Implementing Transactions
Chapter 7: Working with DML Queries
Chapter 8: Working with DML Functions
Chapter 9: Working with Multiple Source Queries
Chapter 10: Demystifying Data Types
Chapter 11: Explaining Advanced Query Techniques
Chapter 12: Other Components in SQL
Chapter 13: Explaining XML
Chapter 14: Performance Tuning