Competitiveness or Collectivism?
1. Auflage 2019,
110 Seiten, Gebunden, Format (B × H): 222 mm x 144 mm, Gewicht: 258 g
Reihe: Routledge Focus on Public Governance in Asia
Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Im The Two Sides of Korean Administrative CultureThis book explores two contradictory aspects of the Korean culture: competitiveness and collectivism. These two major concepts describe the dynamics of Korean public organizations, which explain the Hangang River Economic Miracle and political democratization. However, not many studies have focused on how competition within the central government, that is, competition among different agencies, has led to an overall competitive government. This book attempts to do so and explains how competition contributed to the rapid economic growth of Korea.
Weitere Infos & Material
1. Competition: A Novel Concept?
2. Competition Traits as Psychological Drivers
3. Competition Within an Organization
4. Competing with an Organization
5. Governance from the Competition Perspective
6. Competition and Governance in the Future