108 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 152 mm x 229 mm, Gewicht: 174 g
Reihe: Friction Stir Welding and Processing
Verlag: Elsevier Science & Technology
Jana / Mishra / Grant Friction Stir Casting Modification for Enhanced Structural EFriction Stir Casting Modification for Enhanced Structural Efficiency: A Volume in the Friction Stir Welding and Processing Book Series summarizes current research and applications of friction stir processing techniques for casting modification.
Research in this area has shown significant benefit in terms of fatigue performance as a result of friction stir processing. This book addresses the latest research, providing readers with a summary of these results and new guidelines for designers.
- Provides the benefits of friction stir casting, including its solid phase process, low distortion of workpiece, good dimensional stability and repeatability, high joint strength, and more
- Summarizes current research and applications of friction stir processing techniques for casting modification
- Presents it usage in the production of products such as rugs, wire, or any other gases, and its applications for decreased fuel consumption in light weight aircraft, and its automotive and ship applications
<p>Researchers, materials processing engineers, design engineers, welding engineers, machining engineers and students.</p>
Weitere Infos & Material
2. Friction Stir Casting Modification: Microstructure
3. Mechanical Properties Enhancement
4. Friction Stir Processing: A Potent Property Enhancement Tool Viable for Industry
5. Summary and Future Outlook