An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach
2. Auflage 2019,
369 Seiten, Gebunden, HC runder Rücken kaschiert, Format (B × H): 162 mm x 247 mm, Gewicht: 724 g
Verlag: Springer, Berlin
Elbaum Acquired Brain Injury
Featured in the coverage:
- The role of Robotics in acquired brain injury
- A comprehensive chapter on physical therapy in ABI
- Outstanding recoveries woven together by a video news producer who recovered from a meningioma
- State of the art updates on neurosurgery, neurology, physiatry, neuropsychiatry and neuro-optometry.
- Updated chapters on neuropsychology, speech-language and occupational therapies including new technology and approaches as well as evidence based practices
- Psychosocial challenges and treatment following ABI
- The importance of family as team members
- Post rehabilitation options and experiences
Acquired Brain Injury: An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach, 2nd edition provides clarity and context regarding the rehabilitation goals and processes for rehabilitation specialists, interdisciplinary students of neuro-rehabilitation as well as practicing clinicians interested in developing their knowledge in their field.
Weitere Infos & Material
Chapter 1: Introduction.- Chapter 2: Neurosurgery and Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 3: The Role of the Neurologist in Assessment and Management of Individuals with Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 4: Physiatry and Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 5: Practical Review of Robotics in the Treatment of Chronic Impairment after Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 6: The Role of Neuro-Optometry in Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 7: The Role of Occupational Therapy in Neuro-Rehabilitation.- Chapter 8: The Role of the Physical Therapist on the Neuro-Rehabilitation Team.- Chapter 9: Rehabilitation of Speech, Language and Swallowing Disorders.- Chapter 10: Neuropsychiatry and Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 11: Neuropsychology in the Outpatient Rehabilitation Setting.- Chapter 12: Counseling Individuals Post Acquired Brain Injury: Considerations and Objectives.- Chapter 13: Acquired Brain Injury and the Family: Challenges and Interventions.- Chapter 14: Post Rehabilitation after Acquired Brain Injury.- Chapter 15: Successful Transitions after Acquired Brain Injury.