544 Seiten, Kartoniert, Format (B × H): 218 mm x 277 mm, Gewicht: 1182 g
Verlag: Wolters Kluwer
Martindale / Brown A Visual Guide to ECG Interpretation
Throughout the book, detailed annotations, notes on underlying conditions, and discussions of abnormalities in a clinical context help demystify ECG interpretation. This popular visual guide is invaluable for all health care professionals who want to practice and improve their ECG interpretation skills.
Key Features: - Many ECGs depict critical pathologies for quick recognition, including hyperkalemia, coronary occlusion, and massive pulmonary embolism.
- An abundance of colorful illustrations and easy-to-follow explanations throughout.
- New online-only chapter with additional ECGs in random order and clinical cases.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use