Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment
1. Auflage 2016,
76 Seiten, Kartoniert, Paperback, Format (B × H): 167 mm x 236 mm, Gewicht: 160 g
Reihe: SpringerBriefs in Psychology
Verlag: Springer, Berlin
Berri / Al-Hroub ADHD in Lebanese Schools
- Current procedures for identifying ADHD in Lebanon.
- Lebanese teachers’ knowledge about ADHD, their misconceptions, and factors that influence their opinions.
- Biases toward and confusion about disorders on the basis of perceived gender differences.
- ADHD assessment and implementation strategies for Lebanese special education professionals.
- Research questions, design, and methods as well as data collection and analysis procedures used in the study.
ADHD in Lebanese Schools is an essential resource for researchers, professionals and policymakers, and graduate students in such interrelated fields as school psychology, educational psychology, and social work.
Weitere Infos & Material
Chapter 1: Introduction to ADHD in Lebanon.- Chapter 2: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment of ADHD in School-Aged Children in Lebanon.- Chapter 3: Researching Teachers Knowledge and Perceptions of ADHD.- Chapter 4: Teachers' Knowledge of ADHD and Perceptions of the Behavior of Individual Students With ADHD in Relation to Gender and Culture.- Chapter 5: Teachers' Understanding of ADHD, Their Conceptions, and Misconceptions in Relation to the Gender of Students with ADHD and Their Training Needs.